So many businesses rely heavily on commercial laundry services, with bars, restaurants and hotels all in need of a regular supply of clean linen, and the list includes companies that require clean employee uniforms. Manufacturing demands a high level of hygiene and when you have a few hundred people working, it is essential to form an alliance with a linen provider who can supply you with what you need. This industry is one that works tirelessly in the background, and without it, many businesses would simply grind to a halt, as they rely heavily on this service, day in day out. For those who would like to know more about this industry, here are some of the needs a commercial laundry service would fill.
- Restaurants – Every food and beverage outlet must have a regular supply of clean linen, which would include tablecloths, napkins, and kitchen staff uniforms. You can have your own items cleaned, or the supplier would have a hire service, which eliminates the need for investing in your own linen, and with affordable rates and a reliable delivery service, the restaurant manager can focus on other things, safe in the knowledge that essential linen is taken care of. This is one area of the business where excuses are not an option, and with competitive workwear laundry services that are reliable, this is one less thing to worry about.
- Hotels and Guest Houses – Whether a small boutique hotel or a bed & breakfast set up, having a constant supply of linen is critical. Most hotels would have their own personalised linen, but the laundry company would have a hire service, depending on the customer’s preference. Towels, bedsheets and bathrobes are all essential items, and by having an emergency stack of clean items, you are always covered in the event of a missed delivery. Leaving nothing to chance is the best way to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises, and with the right linen supplier in your corner, you can rest assured that all your needs are catered for.
- Factory Outlets – All factory employees have to wear uniforms and this is one area that the commercial laundry provider can help. Overalls do get very dirty and all workers must have clean working attire on a regular basis, especially if the business is connected to food. Once you have managed to locate the right laundry supplier, you can set up a regular delivery, where the company takes away the dirty set and replaces it with clean ones. The cleaning operation would have to be professional, and even heavy stains can be removed if the provider has the right machinery.
- Commercial Kitchens – All staff require clean uniforms, and with hygiene such an important factor, one cannot afford to have staff wearing dirty clothing. The staff should have 2 or 3 sets of working uniforms and this is rotated on a regular basis, and by always ensuring there is an adequate supply as a back up, you will never have to wait for the service. Whether you wish to hire the attire, or have your own, the commercial laundry provider can make sure you never run out of clean uniforms.
- Bars and Pubs – The British traditional pub still draws many customers, and they would have a clean linen requirement that cannot be overlooked. Barmats and table cloths are a daily requirement and your kitchen staff must also look their best at all times, which is where the commercial laundry provider can help. You might even want to include your waiting staff’s uniforms, as this presents the right image to the customer, and with a constant supply, you can turn your attention to other things.
- Science Laboratories – Again, this is another field where hygiene is essential, and lab coats, face masks and other attire can all be provided by your local commercial linen company. Whatever your needs, by talking to an established company, they will be able to supply you with everything you need, and should you ever require anything else, a quick call is all it takes to have this included in the next delivery.
- Online Solutions – Sourcing a commercial laundry contractor is no longer the challenge it once was, and with a simple online search, you can see a list of all suitable contractors that service your area. Failing that, you might know of another business similar to yours and by asking them who handles their laundry, you might be lucky and get a good recommendation. There is no better advertising than word of mouth, and by talking to existing customers, you will get a clear idea of the service offered.
Like all service industries, the commercial laundry provider is geared up to handle high volumes, and by comparing a few quotes, you should get the best process available, although, reliability needs to be a prime concern. Most business owners would prefer to pay a little extra if the service is excellent, and having a constant supply of clean linen is not something you can overlook. It is important to deal with an established contractor, someone that has the necessary resources to ensure prompt delivery, and there are several large companies that cover most areas of the UK. Obviously, an established provider must be doing something right, and if they are focused on customer satisfaction, you are assured of prompt and efficient service at all times.
Commercial laundry providers enable many businesses to operate efficiently, and with their expertise, your linen needs will never be something that is a cause for concern, and with a high level of dedication and a desire to please, this is one area of your business that no longer is an issue. If you would like to make contact with a reliable commercial laundry company, an online search is the best place to start, and by comparing a few quotes, you can arrive at the best solution to ensure you always have exactly what you need.